Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hot Arab Girls Scat

"Toni, I want you too," I replied. "But let's not kid ourselves. We don't love each other. Everything about you turns me on and I would love to finish what we started, but I won't lie to get what I want. It's your call," I replied, fully expecting her to get up.

I said, "That's why my words expressing my love to you didn't seem to effect you that much. You thought I was just saying them."

"Congratulations. You've got the job."

Listening to my wife's howl of lust, I figured that she was now there. Julie obviously agreed with my assessment and I watched her long, painted fingernail flick quickly over her protruding clitoris until both women collapsed on the bed in a heap of twisted, trembling arms and legs. I pumped my cock viciously, wanting to join their simultaneous climax until, I too, felt the point of no return envelop me like a warm blanket. For a moment I tore my eyes away from the heaving, panting bodies on the bed and watched with fascination as my seed spilled out staining the thick pile of the carpet.

"I still turn- how can that be?"

Ron's eyes widened as she felt her father push his tongue into her mouth, and instead of pulling away, she just hugged him harder. The heat was all-enveloping; neither wanted to, nor could neither, pull away. Their kiss was locked passionately, sealing off everything else of the outside world. Hiram's hands parted, and individually kneaded the cheeks of her buttocks, causing her knees to go soft at the feel of his fingers on her asshole.

"No way!" he exclaimed.

"Why?" he challenged. "Are you afraid that a white guy might turn you out?"

My self esteem rapidly building upon hearing her compliments. The woman a stranger, yet not so much anymore. Her praise and most importantly approval essential to me yet I am not even aware of her name. She moves closer to me, closing the gap separating us. Her hands take mine gently squeezing.

It didn't help. Panic constricted her chest.

I stopped down by the end zone and leaned over the waist-high fence that surrounded the football field. This was the same exact field I'd spent four years on as QB. I looked over at my high school team, in a huddle, and had to grin. The QB was wearing my old jersey, #15. Only, instead of my last name written across the back, it said "JENNINGS." I wondered who Jennings was, and if he was any good. I decided to stick around and watch a while.

The ringing of the phone interrupted her thoughts, and she grabbed the receiver.

"We're the Amazing Twins. I'm Harry and this is Noland," said the dark haired guy. "Our cocks are in great pain and you're the only one that can relieve us of our pain."

I poked her in the ribs good-naturedly. This was exactly the opening I was looking for.

"Show me your digs."

By the time he reached the door to her house, the butterflies in his stomach morphed into a flock of geese and any arousal he'd felt earlier was long since drowned by the dread he felt. He walked into the house and immediately dropped his backpack by the door.

During that first day of class, I kept looking to my right at Mary. She looked to be in about her late 30's but she was also extremely attractive. She had long, dark, almost black hair that curled around her high cheekbones and the kind of gorgeous thick eyebrows that I love so much. I kept looking at her throughout the whole day but she never once looked at me.

“Yeah, just an hour or so,” Meagan responded.

They both laughed.

As Trevor said the words, his eyes burned into hers. His vulnerability was evident in his clear blue eyes, and she felt her heart wrench with pain. It was as if he was speaking to someone else, and she knew with sudden certainty that he was thinking of the woman who had hurt him before. Without another word, he turned and strode from the room, closing the door with a definite click behind him.






Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?